What is Sucralose?
* Sucralose is the active ingredient in Splenda® sweeteners.
* 800 times as sweet as sugar
* Zero Calorie
* FDA-approved general-purpose sweetener:
o Safe For Diabetics
o Safe For Entire Family (including children and pregnant women)
* Safe for cooking
* Can be used anywhere sugar would be used
* High concentration
* Less aftertaste than other artificial sweeteners
* No carriers or bulking agents such as starch, dextrose, or maltodextrin
o 1 gram = 1.7 lbs. of sugar
o 1 oz. = 50 lbs. of sugar
o 1 drops = 1 teaspoons of sugar
Splenda is not truly “No Calorie” because it typically contains carbohydrate bulking agents. But our sucralose powder and liquid are truly Calorie-free.
Powder vs. Liquid
Pure sucralose is solid. Our sucralose powder is 100% sucralose and nothing else. But any “Liquid Sucralose” is sucralose dissolved in water and other ingredients. There is no “pure liquid sucralose.”
* Powder is pure (100% concentration).
* Liquid is at 25% concentration (still a high concentration and needs diluting), but may taste better because it contains water, citric acid, and preservatives
* It’s easy to add too much sucralose because of its extreme sweetness. Liquid may allow better control because of its lower concentration. The dropper helps, too.
Pure sucralose powder.
Your order is shipped typically within 24 hours, but no more than 48 hours after payment is received. Please contact us for any question or concern. We also offer sucralose in different amounts and in liquid form.